About Dr. Dolak:
- 1996 Graduate University of Bridgeport, College of Chiropractic
- Certified National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Doctor of Chiropractic licenses currently held in Massachusetts and New Jersey
- Certified PulStar computerized spinal analysis & adjusting system
- Certified Wellness Chiropractor
- Certified Chiropractic Biophysics Technique
- Certified Webster Breach Technique
- Pediatric Care Seminars, 20 hours.
- Care of the Pregnant Female, 12 hours.
- International Chiropractors Association Symposium on Natural Fitness, 30 hours
- Member International Chiropractors Association
Dr. Dolak currently practices and resides with his family in Holden, MA.
We specialize in spinal corrective care for families because
Vertebral Subluxation can start at birth and lead to decades of
poor health. We realize vertebral subluxation is epidemic in
today's busy, stressful society.
Dr. Joe belongs to an elite group of chiropractors from around the
world that meet regularly to learn the newest research and
techniques of spinal correction.
Dr. Joe has made it his mission to educate this community about
the devastating effects of vertebral subluxation, and check as
many people as possible for subluxation. Our communities
health and well being is dependent on it.
|DOLAK FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC
Dr. Joseph Dolak
"Our Purpose is to Educate & Adjust as Many Families as Possible Towards Optimal Health,
Using Natural Chiropractic Care."